Join Patient Registry
What is the CHM Registry
It is a collection of names and some basic contact information of all the men and women around the world who have CHM.
Why should I join?
- Clinical trial and study opportunities will start with this list of names.
- Enable the collection and sharing of information from a large number of patients, with the research community
- Connects scientists studying CHM with people in The Registry.
- Amplifies your voice. Opportunity to participate in “Patient Preference and Experience” surveys to come in the future.
- Improves chances of drug development.
Will my information be shared?
All of the information provided will be treated as confidential and that under no circumstance will personal information will be shared with any other source, or third party.
How long will signing up take?
Less than 5 minutes!
News and Updates
Sign up to keep updated on the latest news, events, and research.
The Choroideremia Research Foundation Inc. is an international, non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds to find a treatment or cure for Choroideremia, a rare inherited retinal degenerative disease that causes blindness.
Copyright © 2017 The Choroideremia Research Foundation Inc.